Brown semen, no pain. What is wrong?

I have had for a few months now had light redish/brown colored semen . I really didn t think much of it and never really took a good look at it till now. It has lots brown particles in it. I have read blood in semen but the particles I just noticed really scares me. What the heck is wrong with me. I have no pains or anything else wrong with me to my knowledge.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear patrickg636, may you be having blood stained seminal discharge the best way to get confirmed get done your semen Analysis. in Lab. it will give clear idea what is the thing giving color to your semen , may be chronic infection or any chronic bleeding point . not to much bother but needs attention.