Brown line on front teeth, hole in the side of the teeth, want alignment of teeth without braces, want to slow down metabolism. Suggestions?

1.My front teeth have a brown line and i was wondering how could i make it disappear. 2. I went to the dentist and they filled my cavity but now there is a hole on the side. what should i do?(it hurts when food things get in it) 3.i eat healthy food i seem not to get huge i am still the same weight as i was a month ago. i think i have a fast metabolism . how should i slower the metabolism or how do i get big? 4. I want m teeth to be aligned but i don t want braces. Is there a way i could make them grow in a straight line?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012