Brown jelly-like substance passed with wind. Blood on tissue. What to do?

I am 25 years of age, and when I pass wind I sometimes get a brown/yellow jelly like substance coming out and also some blood on the tissue after I have been to the toilet. I have been to my GP already who advised me that its normal to get this jelly substance if im constipated and that the blood was caused by a prominent vein but i m not constipated and have no trouble going to the loo. Any advice on where to go from here would be great Mr Pointer
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012