Brother remembers previous birth. Can foresee incidents, most of the times right. Unable to study, work. Solution?

Hello sir. I hvvv a major difficulty that my brother says that he has remember his past born nd he want to meet them.he has also proof but his past father is famous plliticin of india so how can. It possible?nd other matter is that he consist nstural power like aura..he can see the incidence which occurs so accident tererrist attack,sport matches. Life of other plannet etc..nd we observed that 75% he spoeak right..but because of this power he can t study nd joinother prrofession..we r in so plz guide me what should we do?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013