Brother and I have sensitive skin, headache, fever, back pain, loss of appetite and weakness. Cause?

For the past 3 days me and my brother have both the same thing. We thought it was a flu but it definitely is not. We have really sensitive skin, so sensitive it hurts to move. We have severe fevers from sweating to feeling really chilled. Headaches, and severe lower back pain and feeling weak. Loss of appetite is slowly improving but its still hard to eat. Also i have ongoing diarrhea. What is this?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013