Bronchitis, severe chest pain, radiating to right arm. Family history of lung cancer. Cure?

I was recently diagnosed with bronchitis . I get it every year. The doc said I had a bad case. I m a 32yr old female. Yes I m a smoker. In pretty good health. I have hypoglycemia . Doc put me on proair and doxy-cycl hycl. Five days later I have a severe pain in the right side of my chest it s almost under my arm pit and radiates down my right arm. Should I be concerned? I guess I m concerned cuz my dad passed away from pulmonary fibrosis and lung cancer . Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013