Broken up with long time partner, difficulty in getting over feelings, extremely emotional. Suggestions?

i recently had a breakup..and its really difficult for me to move on...coz we had a good long 6 year relationship...and everything i do reminds me of him....though i have changed my city,and m trying to keep myself busy. we are now just friends..and he calls me sometimes....but i m unable to remove my feelings for him... what should i do....???
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
may i ask why did you break up?
why the continued friendship. Has he moved onto another relationship?
how is this effecting you medically? any sleep or eating disturbances? how is your energy?
you say you have tried to move on , what efforts have you made to do so apart from moving cities?

I cannot tell you what to do without knowing more detail, and even then I cannot tell you how to continue with life. I will only be able to advise you on your options