Broken jaw, unable to open mouth, gap between teeth, pain on left side of face. Suggestions?

After a nasty attack 18 months ago, I was left with a broken jaw in 3 places. After two ops it was fixed to the best they can with 5 plates. Since then I ve not been able to open my mouth properly, would say there s a gap of 1.5 cm between teeth when fully open. During the last few wks I m suffering constant pain all down the left side of my face, hurts more when I move head up and down. Any ideas...thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012