Broken femur. Having pain on movement after the treatment. Cause?

i broke my left femur just under 4months ago.everything was fine i was doing better than they thought i would .but now i am getting a lot of painon feels as if the nail which i was told was inserted is trying to get out of my excruciating.i was told i could have a spike at the top of the thigh taken off or the complete nail removed. i don t know what is happening after i was doing so well.?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
After going through your query, please tell me about-
Is there any swelling anywhere around the whole thigh region? What about range of movement at knee and hip? Is there any difference from the early movement? Mean while take ibuprofen and ice fomentation to reduce pain.
My advice for you would be get a fresh x ray done and mail it to Me., at -
Take care and wish you good health