Broken clavicle after an accident. Pain and restricted movement at the joint. Can this be fixed?

Hi, I had a motorcycle accident probably 5 years ago. The result was a broken clavicle at the join tho the shoulder . Recently I have had a constant dull aching, getting worse at night when I sleep. I think the break has bonded as the bone does t move like it used to. But all the same, the pain is still there. In your oppinion, would this be something I can have fixed or is this the general consequence? Kindest regards John
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012