Bright red blood in urine, not periods, sticky discharge. History of UTI. Causes?

I went to the bathroom this morning and when wiping realize I realized there was bright red blood . I did a q-tip test as I call it to check for my period because it would be a week early but it was not. The blood was from my urine , and in that bright red blood it was gooey as well. I have had UTIs before, I know exactly how they feel. I really didn t feel any pain or discomfort or difficulty urinating. The only thing I can think of was that for a split second (literally a slight and quick feeling) I felt like I was pushing something out (but I had just woke up and thought I was using the bathroom
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012