Bright red blood accompanied with bowel movement and cramping. What can help?

It started with bright red blood only on the tissue paper when I was using the bathroom yesterday and then by mid afternoon yesterday it is like a period with no cramping and it is accompanied always by a bowel movement . Any time I use the bathroom whether to urinate, I also have to have a bowel movement. This is rare for my body because I normally only have one bowel movement per day and I was wondering if my UTI had spread up eventhough I am taking the medication to get rid of it.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012