Bright red bleeding on passing stools. Colonoscopy shows internal haemorrhoids. Colon cancer?

Every time I have gone to the bathroom in the last 3 days to poop, the toilet is filled with bright red blood. I had internal hemorrhoids at my last colonoscopy 5 year ago, but I have never had bleeding like this before. I am a 26 year old female. I am 6 0 tall and 140 pounds. I have had two children. Is this an anal fissure? Or could it be more serious? I am adopted and do not know if colorectal cancer runs in my family.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
The most likely cause for your bleeding seems to be hemorrhoids only.
Anal fissure results in pain while defecating and blood appears in streak on the stool.
As far as colorectal cancer is concerned ,it's chances appears to be very bleak because the risk for colon cancer rises with age, with more than 90 percent of cases occurring in people over the age of 50. However, it is important to note that colon cancer has been detected in people of all age groups.
In fact, in one hereditary condition, known as familial adenomatous polyposis, patients develop hundreds of colon polyps at a very young age and colon cancer often appears before age 20. 
Keep in mind that this and other hereditary colon cancer syndromes are rare. Most colon cancer is sporadic -- that is, having no strong hereditary pattern.
So just relax.In my opinion it is hemorrhoids only and nothing else.
Consult your doctor and get yourself examined.

Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
The amount of bleeding you are having could be either due to haemorride mass or anal fissure.You are 26 year old and chances of malignancy are very less .
I would suggest you consult a general surgeon who may examine you and may perform proctoscopy to determine cause of bleeding P/R .Since you have already undergone colonoscopy there is no need to worry and no need to repeat the colonoscopy.
Hope this answers your question.