Bright pink chicken meat around the meat, red juices leaking freely from bone. Contaminated meat?

Is chicken safe to eat if the meat around the bone is bright pink to slightly red and red juices freely leak from bone? I cooked a rotisserie chicken and the breast meat was 170 degrees but when I quartered it, the meat around the bone was bright pink and blood freely ran out of bone. The cooked chicken came in contact with these juices on the cutting board. Is there any concern that the meat was contaminated?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
hello,
The form you describes seems mostly to be uncooked meat than a contaminated one. you should try to cook your meat for a longer time. Some signs for a contaminated meat are green-grey color, bad smell etc