Bright blue veins on left arm, tingling, bright blue veins all over my body in morning, all tests normal

I am a 32 year old woman. On Saturday night I noticed bright blue veins on my left arm , accompanied by some tingling . I went to the ER, where they did blood work and an ultrasound on my left arm. Both tests came back normal. For the last few mornings, when I awaken, I notice bright blue veins all over my body. They are not bulging, just very visible. As the day progresses, they become less noticeable, but still more visible than I am used too. My general physician checked me out and thinks nothing is wrong, but I just don t feel right. I am having some strange sensations in my arms and legs, but that could also be because I have been running more frequently and at longer distances. I am also experiencing some anxiety related to this. What is causing these very visible veins?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012