Breathlessness when playing tennis. Normal cardiac reports. Have gastritis. Help

I am 54 years old. I have been playing tennis everyday for the last 30 years but in the last one year I get breath less when I am playing tennis. This happens only when i run a lot for a point. I dont get breathless when iam walking briskly even for long periods say 45 minutes. My cardiac reports say that everythings normal. I have done treadmill, Thalium stress test and also Angigram and all tests showed normal. I do have gastritis problem occasinally when I over eat or eat spicy stuff. Nowadays while playing my breatlessness turns into a panic attack and i am scared to play tennis and now started losing interest in the game which I was so passionate about.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013