Breathlessness, stomach ache, indigestion, chest pain, throat tightness, nausea. Done blood tests. Any ideas?

I have had a variety of symptoms from not being able to breath, then burning sensations around my body, then stomach ache, indigestion and pain in centre of chest , also tightness of the throat and frequent nausea . My doctor has done some blood tests (I do not know what the tests were for) and also sent me for an ECO and everything came back clear but I still have these symptoms. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012