Breathlessness, shaky after exercising. Usual for BP to drop during exercise?

I am a 50 year old male. I am 5 foot 10 and weigh 190 pounds and so a bit overweight . I walk about 3-4 miles a day and work on the 4th floor. I never use the lift. I used to do cardio work outs at home until i had a tendon injury and got out of the habit. About ten days ago I started again on my cross trainer. I have upped my water consumption to about 4-5 pints a day. My blood pressure is usually about 118/70 with a resting heart rate of about 76. When I exercise I usually go at it quite hard, music on and I get myself to mildly breathless but I sweat a lot (always have). 2 minutes after getting off the machine my blood pressure might be down around 80/60. I don t feel too bad, a little shaky maybe. It is now 10 hours since I had my last 90 minute bash on the machine and my BP is still only 108/66. Is it usual for BP to really drop like this during exercise?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012