Breathless, painful hands, fatigue, taken Digoxin for irregular heartbeat. Have diabetes

my grandmother 92yrs old, is very breathless , complaining of painful hands and extremely fatigued, she was given digoxin to take this wk as she has irregular heartbeat now, but seems veyr strange tonight she even went to bed early she said there were no other pains but struggled to eat dinner and last time she had these symptoms had to go to hospital for 3 wks (which she doesnt want to do again) the doc here didnt say she had a heart attack but we were in spain prior to this (on holiday)and they thought she was having one, she only just made the flight back as I had to call ambulance as she vomited as soon as we entered the house so she believes it wasnt a heart attack because the doc said he didnt know she is diabetic has recently lost 7lb as she hasnt felt hungry and has deteriorated I think, she is normally a very fit and active lady
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012