Breathing difficulty due to nasal blockage. What percentage of nasal blockages cause difficulty in breathing?

Hello, I have a question about nasal blockage. I was watching a reality tv show and a girl went in saying that she has had trouble breathing which I have had for the past year or so now. She had the surgery, but when I looked it up online it said that she had 8 percent nasal blockage and that seemed low to me, but I have no idea. I was wondering what the typical amount percentage of nasal blockage most candidates have who are considered. Also, could this mean different things such as narrow nasals, deviated septum , or anything else I could have thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012