Breastfeeding, have two periods in a cycle, long lasting with heavy bleeding, severe migraines, fatigue, profuse night sweats. Cause?

hi im a 28yr old mother of 4. i have been having my period every 2 weeks for about 6 months and now its been lasting for 3 weeks with blood clots and it is very heavy. ive also had severe migraines and nausea , very fatigue , horrible night sweats . my youngest child is 10 months and i still breast feed. my periods are usually like clockwork. What could this be? I have an appointment with gyn but thats next week, I just want to be prepared for what it might be.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer