Breast tenderness and delayed periods. Is this due to changed medication to femodette?

I switched from the progresterone only pill to Femodette (combined). I was 5 days late and assumed I'd start bleeding that day as had breast tenderness etc. However, I am now on my 3rd pill of Femodette, and still no bleeding. Is it possible that Femodette has stopped my period coming altogether? I thought it would take longer to have an effect? I am not pregnant. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Femodette is responsible for breast tenderness and delayed period .
Need not to worry , once drug will adjust you will get desired effects and period.
Good luck.