Breast pain and tenderness, bloating, less menstrual flow, frequent urination. What is it?

Hi there, for 2 months now I have been feeling tired, hungry all the time, peeing more often than I used to. I feel bloated and both of my breasts are tender and yesterday I had a lot of pains in both breasts at same time. I could go on and on. But have had 2 weird periods also. First it would be really light pink color and then no more blood until the next day. but this time it only lasted like 2 and half days without any signs of finishing period. Please tell me whats going on
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer