Breast enlargement while on Yasmin pills, want to switch to Femiplan pills which had caused acne. Side effects ?

I was on Femiplan pills for quite a while and decided to switch to the coil. I had bad acne a year later and i am not sure why. I assumed it was due to the coil and had it removed. the acne improved a bit but dint entirely clear. Many women have had awful side effects after coming off the yasmin pill which include hair loss , weight gain and acne. I have been on Yasmine for the past 2 months but i cant handle the breast enlargement and want to switch to femiplan pills. Are these the same side effects with femiplan pills?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer