Breast cancer, treated with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, re-occurrence of tumour, ayurvedic treatment ?

Dear mother who is aged 55 yrs had undergone a Breast- cancer surgery 5 yrs back, treated Chemo and radiation therapies post surgery, but 3 months back she found a small grown tumour in the place where surgery was undergone earlier, when consulted local Oncologist he confirmed that it is re-occurence and has to be treated same with surgery, Chemo and radiation therapies, but on another doctors s advice we are treating with Ayurvedic medicines as my mother is totally upset and totally got panic, so in this regard i would like to hear your valuable suggestion to what exactly can i do to save my mother...pls help me...
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012