Breast cancer survivor, had hard and tender swelling in the armpit area. What could it be?

I am a breast cancer survivor stage 3c. Today I woke up and while putting on deoderant I was very tender in my right armpit area. This evening I have what appears to be a tendon or something that runs vertical and feels swollen and hard and very tender. I am post mastectomy with reconstruction and three years out. I had a P.E.T scan in May and was clear, I also had an MRI in July and it was clear. Thanks for your answers. kcgirl
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012