Breast cancer survivor. Had waxy tongue. Feels tired, constipated and bloated. X ray results fine. Any suggestions?

I am a breast cancer servivor. Have had a waxy tongue and waxy roof of mouth for a couple of weeks now. I feel tired and dragging most of the time, constipated most of the time. Had a chest tightness and heavy breathing a couple of days ago that ended me up in the ER, but all the x-rays and results came back fine, besides I feel bloated no matter what and how much I eat. Any suggestions?!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012