Brain stroke. On aspirin, stopped birth control. Blood work normal. History of low BP. Causes?

I am a 46 yr old female. I had a small stroke in March, according to MRI , in the right parietal lobe white matter . Apparently, it is cryptogenic. No history, no smoking or drinking, low blood pressure, no weight problems and no chol/trig issues. I am currently on 325mg aspirin . All bldwork normal, coag studies normal, EKG questionable, heart monitor normal, xray fine. I was immediately taken off birth control(low dose for perimenopausal reasons). Ekg normal for one physician and not for other. Pulmonary artery pressure of 51 according to the one physician. Do you have any other suggestions or advice about my situation or what may have caused my episode?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012