Boyfriend has folliculitis in groin and scrotum. Can my lotions cause this breakout?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months. We have been tested for any STDs and HIV . The problem we have is that he keeps getting folliculitus on his groin and scrotum . He claims he never had this problem before but only with me. I can t help that I am the cause for this terrible case. I feel like he is blaming me!!! I just been diagnosed for a yeast infection but it was over before I became intimate with him again. Oh! My boyfriend used a rubber cock ring the last time wehad sex. He broke out aa lot. Is it me???? How can we move past this? This is really affecting my relationship. Could it be my lotions that cause him to break out. Thank you for reading.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013