Bowel movements with no stool, only globs of bloody mucus, pressure and fullness, relieved after passing the bloody mucus, crampy and faint

For the past 3 days I have 4-5 bowel movements a day with no stool , only globs of bloody mucus . Started out just pink tinged on Wednesday and now is lots of blood and mucus. I have the feeling of pressure and fullness like a bowel movement and it is relieved after passing the bloody mucus. Day one and two I felt fine, however, today I felt crampy and faint after bowel movement.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012