Bowel movement problem, stomach cramps, loose stool, not diarrhea. Advice?

Hi, For the last few years I have been having problems with my BW. Whenever I wake up early in the morning i always get severe cramps and the urge to use the toilet is very intense. On these occasions my stools are very very loose, although it doesnt seem like diarherra. Any advice on what this might be would be apprecaited
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Hi...could be a bowel infection or worms....try norflox tz twice daily for five days...if it still doesn't helps try deworming... if still persists show to a physician

Dr. Ashish Verma