Bowel movement immediately after food. Possible reason?

I drink 2 cups of water with apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning before brushing my teeth . I realise i need to go to the toilet for a BM. Then when i have my breakfast which is usually a mushroom quiche, I feel a tad bloated. Then i have salads for lunch and realise that i need to go to the toilet again for a BM. Please tell me what i am doing wrong
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Welcome to HCM
Dear friend there is nothing wrong with your food habits , It may be due to Incomplete bowel clearence during morning hours , Do not be panic as your food stuffs are rich in fibers which causes fast digestion and try avoiding mushroom for a week and switch on to another diet than dont cause bloating sensation.