Bouts of diarrhea and abdominal pain followed by constipation, ribbon like stools, intermittent pains. Suggestive treatment?

Hi, Om wednesday i suddenly got very bad diarreah after being up for 30 mins, all during the day it was like yellow water come from my bottom, then i started to get lower abdominal pain lower left back and in front, was able to eat late on that evening, now i still have the pain that comes and goes and seem to be a little constipated or just some small ribbon like stools come out, had CT scan some 15 months ago and all clear, have had blood test all clear, had urine tests all clear, but this has been a worry as the pains have been on and off for a year and come and go
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013