Bout of diverticulitis, developed hemorrhoids. Stinging in tail bone. Testicle pressure. Suggest?

Just got over a bout of diverticulitus and took all antibiotics , developed severe hemohiodes, self treated with prep H and epsom salt baths, roids have shrunk some. New symptoms last 5 days a constant all day and night stinging/burning at tip of tail bone , extremley difficult to sit, pressure at base of testicles and when peeing having the sensation of haveing to poop and when pooping feeling like I also have to pee.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012