Both sides of head smacked. Lump formed, having tension headache, eyes hurt. Pain relief?

Hi there I smacked my head last night on both side of my head one on temple point right said and one on the left by me ear I have a lump on my left some my right I have nothing but this headache like a tension headache and my eyes hurt I kinda feel tired but that could be due to 4hours sleep, what do I need to look out for in ass it s serious??? I also feel anti weird with my eyes and things seem dull to thanks Tara
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013