Both children with G6PD, one suffering from hepatitis A and E, other having same symptoms but vaccinated against hepatitis A. Does he carry a chance of the infection?

My both sons are G6PD and elder son (13 years old) was hospitalized last week for Hepitatis A and E liver failure , He has recovered, now my younger son (9 years old) has shown same complaint since last three days, he has been vaccinated for Hepatatis A on 4th July 2012 after Negative results of Hepatatis A virus blood test , will this vaccine help him in the same case YYYY@YYYY , YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012