Born with one testicles. Will this affect testosterone levels in the body?

hi,i am a 21 year old male...i go to the gym to build my body for the past 4 years...however i was born with one testicle question is.....does this affect my testosterone level in my body? does my body has less test than any normal guys?should i take any external test source to help??and what diet should i stay on to increase my male hormones?and is there any advices u could give me?thank u very much for ur time...i appreciate it
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013