Born with one kidney. Moved to pelvic area. Attached by bridge. What is wrong?

all through my pregnancy i was told my daughter had one kidney then there was none then there was one etc when she was a week old she had a scan her self which revealed she didnt have one. at 1yr old the specialist sent her for a nuclear ultrasound which showed she had a kidney it was joined by what they called a bridge and was smaller, now she is 2 not long had another scan and it showed her kidney has moved to her pelvic area, its getting a little confusing
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013