Born with Vesicoureteral reflux and dermoid cyst. Treated. Is this heridity?

Hi, I am an 18 year old that was diagnosed with Vesicoureteral Reflux at the age of 4. I ended up having surgey that same year. I believe this was a congenital abnormality where my ureter would not grow with the rest of my body. I was also born with a dermoidcist and it was removed when i was 18 months old. The sergon attached a longer tube and adjusted my right kidney to a lower position. At the age of 10, I had the same problem. Doctors redid the surgery and connected my right ureter to my left ureter. So, do you think there is anyway I could pass this on to my future children?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013