Borderline gamma blood test, viral infection, enlarged RBC 104

i had a gamma blood test 2 weeks ago and the doctor said it was boarder line ? what does this mean ? i have just had another one this morning ? i dont usually go to the doctors if i can help it , but six weeks ago i was quite poorly with a virus infection , the doctor came out to visit me , and everything has snowballed from there , i hadnt seen a doctor for over two and a half years , 5 blood tests later i am still in limbo , first they thought i might have b 12 something or other , but no , not that ,! i did have enlarged red blood cells , 104 , then another blood test later they were 102, all this means nothing to me , sorry , kind rgards confused
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012