Bone marrow edema, ESR elevated, left shoulder trauma. Done CRP, MRI, bone scan. Suggestion?

52 year old female dx CRPS. MRI and bone scans revealed bone marrow edema in left shoulder. No history of trauma to area. MRI. Complete. CBC complete - normal range. ESR elevated to 48. X-ray is looking for hairline fx in humerus. Pain in shoulder originated treatment with PT and ice exaggerated the pain. Pain and sensitive in left ham. Relieved by stellate ganglion block. Previous treatment for shoulder pain was corticosteroid injection in shoulder. No relief. MRI shows bonesrroe edema. CBC within normal limits. ESR elevated to 48. Radioactive bone scan -- all of radioactive dye concentrated I'm left shoulder. No previous of trauma to left shoulder. I'm right handed.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013