Boils on thighs above knee, below armpit, bleeding, dry skin. Cure for symptoms?

Hello doctor, i am having a pimple like boil on my thigh. it squirts blood when bursted. it started 3 weeks ago on my right inner thigh and now it has erupted on 3 more places - above left knee, below right armpit and left inner thigh. It is very uncomfortable and it itches and pains there. Kindly tell me what disease is this. I suffer from extremely dry skin and when i scratch dry skin, i crack the skin and it takes few days to heal. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012