Boil on thigh, popped, pus drainage, hole formed, white tissue. Will propygenta-nf cream help?

Hi, I had a boil on thigh but it ruptured while cleaning and drained out and left a hole of approx 1.5mm x 1.5mm. I can still see some white tissues inside but I am afraid to pull it out as it may increase infection. I am applying soframycin on it and covered it with bandage . Please advice. I also have Propygenta NF cream but I am confused if I should use that instead of Soframycin to help heal the hole as 1.5mm looks like a big hole to me.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013