Boil on rectal opening, fever, pain. Prescribed amikacine injection, flexon. Cure for symptoms?

Hi I have got boil (baltod) at rectum opening...very paining and as a result have got fever as well...Today contacted a doctor who has asked me to take Amikacine inj (mng and evng) 3 days along with Flexon and one antibiotic ...someone told me that it shouldn t be stopped as it should be rippen off and burst automatically...I AM clueless..what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. You have got a boil besides the anus, it is pain full and fever is also there. first of all you should suppress the pain and fever, other wise you can't bear the situation. if it is suppressed or not, it may rupture or suppressed irrespective of the usage of drugs. if drugs are used there are more chances of suppression.
If not used the drugs, you have to bear the pain and fever, then also if it wont burst, you may have to consult a surgeon to get it operated. So no problem in trying the medicines, before it is too bad.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations , Avoid taking pulses, potato, other tubers, fish, to avoid more pus formation , and pain.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, milk, egg, other sea foods, chicken, fruits , juices, and dry fruits, to improve blood, general health, resistance to such infections. Wishing for a quick recovery, and thanks for calling.