Body pain, painful lumps in muscles around neck, knee, no relief with ultram. Cause?

hi, my wife started with pain in different spots in her body last week and has lumps in her musles, around her neck , and in back of her knees and other places. The lumps are painful. At the present time she is taking ultram for the pain. Her meds include: Toprol xl 12.5 mg, synthroid 50 mcg, Xanax .25 (at the present time she is tapering down to get off of Xanax) and asperin (81 mg). She is sensitive to many differ medicines. The ultram doesn t stop all the pain. What do you think could be her problem? thank you. rc
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013