Body pain, enlarged forehead, headache, no trauma

I ve been meaning to make a doctor s appt for a long time, but my hectic work schedule has prevented me from doing so. For the last few months my entire body has been achy [in my bones] particularly hands, feet and shoulders. Just recently over the last week, I was putting on my makeup and realized that the center of my forehead [just between my eyebrows] seems quite enlarged. I rubbed my hand over the area to see if maybe I had some sort of bug bite , but didn t feel or see anything topically. However, after rubbing my forehead [not very hard] I suddenly get a headache . Now since the day I ve noticed this, the swelling seems to have gotten bigger, and still the same dull headache if I rub it. Its nothing extremely noticeable to others, but my girlfriend did notice it when I pointed it out to her. The way she described it, is that it almost makes my eyes seem more sunken in. I haven t had any trauma or injuries that would have caused this. thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
The enlarged forehead that you have noticed could be due to a benign bone swelling or a soft tissue swelling. Direct examination is needed for diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,