Body pain, chest pain, cough, fever. Taken Azithromycin. Do I have typhoid?

Long story- 16th Jan started with body ache, and painful chest, next day severe cough (almost felt someone stabbing with knife every time I coughed. Fever upto 102 for next 2-3 days. Took azithromycin for couple of days (missed the last dose) and PCM. The cough continued for next few days but I resumed my activities, after which, I started having running nose (with Phlegm ) (cough went away for couple of days and then returned). Then after about 10 days, one night I kinda overdozed on Salbutamol leading to palpitation , forcing me to see a cardiologist. All heart check up was done and everything was normal. But my Vidal test came Styphi O positive at 1/160 dilution and styphi H positive at 1/80 dilution. I dont have fever any longer. I have been taking MAHACEF plus since last 7 days and am on rest from work. But I doubt I have typhoid, as no other symptoms are there.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013