Body heat, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and pressure. Taking contraceptive pills. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, i felt fine yesterday daytime and had just gotton oveer a two week bad cold recently. I went out for a meal and at pasta, a bit later on in the night, i suddenly got really hot and felt sick. when i got home i threw up and then felt a little better. This morning i dont feel as sick but i have tummy pain and pressure. Ive just started the contraceptive pill and wasnt sure if it was related or if i have a stomach bug or whatever Hope you can help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It is probably just a case of food poisoning. Eat healthy food - things you like and also drink lots of water. I suggest that you do not eat anything outside and eat food that is prepared at home. I think this should help with the symptoms that you have been experiencing. I suggest that you visit a local doctor if things do not seem to improve and you continue to have troubles with feeling sick and throwing up.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day !