Body ache, low grade fever, sore throat, headache. Taken antibiotics. Still feel ill

I have body aches low grade fever mild sore throat headache for 4 weeks I was diagnosed with strep 4 weeks ago I was given antibiotics I went again had another sore throat that came back negative but she said it was some gunk in my throat so gave me another stronger antibiotic. Still feeling ill tested positive for strep again. I think something else is going on. I still have a mild sore throat but I have chills body is achy temp at 99.8 what else could it be. Tired of feeling ill
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012