Blurry vision, collapsing arms and legs, black outs. Seizures?

Hey I keep collapsing my arms and legs keep seizing up, my vision is bad, I keep being clumsy. I have some sort of seizures to but each episode is compleatly different. They happpen a lot more frequently now and somtimes I m unconsious I can t rember most of them. My husband says my eyes are rolled to the back on my eye lids. Today I seemed to b compleatly paralised. I ve lost most my memory to. And I seem to have uncontrolable over exadrated emotions please help figure what s happening to me
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013